MarcelloMonkeyMarcelloMonkey

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The girl who dreamt of... The girl who dreamt of...

Not too sure but...

She jumped off the cliff, and she didn't know how to use her wings, and she thought she was flying until she died? So for the rest of her life, she did live how she imagined.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Awesome Design

I love this game in every way. The beautiful city, cool robots, it's just so epic. It'd be awesome to use these graphics in a platformer though, wouldn't it?

Liquid Measure Liquid Measure

Very Good!

The levels weren't in order of difficuty though, and some music would have been nice. A great game though.

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Very helpful!

I have a more recent version of Flash, but this still explained the basics to me perfectly. I am looking forward to making some flash animations soon, all I had figured out myself was the drawing and some motion tween.

[Aquatic] [Aquatic]

Wow.

A lot of elements in a similar style to Seba for this track, I think. I like the atmospheric sounds, very aquatic, like you said.

KrawniK responds:

Haha :D

Thanks alot!

*Midnight Remix* [IZK] *Midnight Remix* [IZK]

It's pretty good.

Some nice sorta relaxing dnb. It might just be my short attention span, but I lost interest after a couple of minutes, but I listened to the whole thing.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

I understand lol. But thank you for taking the time to listen =)

~[IZK]

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

Well...

Just fix up those editing problems, PLEASE. It's a little jarring at 0:43, 1:27 and 1:49. It sounds like you though "I'll come back to that later," and then forgot.